Legal Assistance For Those In Conflict With The Law
Involving Drugs And Alcohol
|Alphanon Consultants, Inc. is pleased to provide the
opportunity to enhance your service delivery for clients in conflict
with the law regarding drug and alcohol.
With the ever increasing
number of cases before the courts involving this client group, the
judicial system continues to appreciate sentencing alternatives that
provide a more positive outcome.
Alphanon's thirty years of combined experience in the field of
assessment, rehabilitative options and expert court report/testimony
is continuing to advocate sentencing alternatives for this client
Alphanon Consultants, Inc. believes that this client group are in
need of recovery options outside of correctional facilities to
discourage the current trend of revolving door offenders who are
motivated by their addiction rather than criminality.
Upon request of client's legal representative our people go
wherever necessary to meet with your client whether it be at a
correctional facility, a place of your convenience or at our offices.
|The process as five steps:
- Consultation with legal counsel, legal guardian and client.
- Understand the team goal and plan.
- Discuss fee structure.
- Initial intake interview with client to discuss general history
- Individual information gathering to develop an assessment.
- Author report.
- Development of a treatment plan.
- Individual development of alternatives based upon the the
- Author plan and initiate service required services.
- Facilitate therapeutic maintenance and support prior to
connecting with local resources.
- We provide therapeutic support as necessary until such time as
any necessary services or support are in place.
- Meet as needed to realize the goals as outlined by the
- Generate a court report providing assessment and potential
- A court document that provides:
- the initial assessment
- the treatment plan
- summary of progress to date
- ties the process to sentencing alternatives for the courtís
Court attendance and testimony as required.
Liaison with authorities as required for pre-sentencing
At that time, an initial assessment will take place to facilitate
providing you with a court report, and expert testimony, if necessary,
that will provide an accurate, addictive profile, treatment
alternatives and sentencing recommendations. The services provided are
covered by the tariff mandate of legal aid as well as a private tariff
We feel that these services will alleviate a substantial amount of
time task pressures for you and the courts as well as providing
productive and healthy options for all concerned.
|Please feel free to browse our site and if you think we may be
of some assistance don't hesitate to contact us.